Most classes are hybrid classes. You can attend either online or in person. Some classes may be online only. East Haven is currently holding the in person classes. In order to open the North Branford classroom, we need at least 3–4 dedicated students attending on a regular basis.
In-person office hours will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can reach the office by phone Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please leave a message, as we may be on the phone with another customer. We will call you back as soon as we can.
- If you have questions about scheduling the classroom sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule behind the wheel instruction, please call us during office hours.
Behind the Wheel Driving Lessons:
We are offering behind-the-wheel driving lessons. There are several restrictions in place, including the following:
- Masks are recommended but not required for people who are fully vaccinated.
- Masks are required for anyone who is not fully vaccinated.
- To keep everyone safe behind the wheel, lessons will start and finish at the driving school when possible.
- Our 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. hours are the most popular and may be scheduled out a month ahead of time.
- Please only schedule lessons you know you are available to do. We have to pay the instructors if you cancel within 24 hours. The fee for canceling lessons within 24 hours is $25 per hour. This fee is used to pay the instructor for their scheduled time.
Behind the Wheel Testing:
The State of Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles is doing road tests and issuing licenses by appointment only.
Masks and covid screenings are required for anyone taking a road test.
Please contact our office for more information.