Thank you for choosing Phil’s Driving School. Here's the latest news:
In-person classroom lessons have resumed. Depending on what the DMV decides, we may continue to offer classes remotely as well.
In-person office hours will be Monday and Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can reach the office by phone Tuesday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please leave a message, as we may be on the phone with another customer. We will call you back as soon as we can.
- If you have questions about scheduling the classroom sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule behind the wheel instruction, please call us during office hours.
Behind the Wheel Driving Lessons:
We are offering behind-the-wheel driving lessons. There will be several restrictions in place, including the following:
- For both instructors and students: use masks covering the nose and mouth and hand sanitizer.
- The vehicle will be sanitized and wiped down after each lesson.
- To keep everyone safe behind the wheel lessons will start and finish at the driving school.
- We will be backed up with lessons for the summer, so please know your schedule about a month ahead when you call.
- Please only schedule lessons you know you are available to do. We have to pay the instructors if you cancel within 24 hours. The fee for canceling lessons within 24 hours is $25 per hour. This fee is used to pay the instructor for their scheduled time.
Behind the Wheel Testing:
The State of Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles is doing road tests and issuing licenses by appointment only. Please contact our office for more information.