Corona Virus Update
We are open!
Thank you for choosing Phil’s Driving School. We will be holding live online classes that will count towards your driver education requirements. These online classes will continue as long as social distancing and limited gatherings restrictions are in place.
We are accepting new students for
- the 30 hour full driver education program
- the eight hour safe driving drug and alcohol classes
Behind the wheel driving lessons will begin again once social distancing guidelines are lifted.
The physical office is still closed. We will be working remotely, answering phone calls and emails.
The DMV has created some requirements that must be met to earn credit for the online class.
- Students under the age of 18 will need a parent to sign that their teen attended the full two-hour session for every class taken remotely.
- Students must continue to write down the pre-teaching vocabulary and answer review questions from the curriculum following each online session to prove that they have learned the material.
- We will provide you with the form for the parent to sign after each classroom session.
- Once social distancing guidelines have been lifted and our office is open, you will have to bring in the classwork and student/parent sign in sheet to officially receive credit for class.
To sign up to participate in online learning, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 203-467-5639 during our office hours of 10am – 4pm. We will email you a schedule and a parental sign-off sheet (if the student is under 18).